Monday, May 19, 2014

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... A fresh start!

Alhamdulillah that I manage to create this blog on 19th May 2014.. I will always remember this date :) This is probably the first step to my dream to open a clinic later.

When I finished housemanship, I started doing locum. It means I do overtime work at private clinics. There are pros and cons of working in a primary healthcare facilities (clinics). There are many patients who come purely for MC (Medical Certificate). I don't like that. Abusing a healthcare facilities is totally not acceptable and doctors are not uneducated to judge whether a person is really sick or not. But somehow I just close my eyes to these kind of people, hoping that Allah will take care of it. Some things are just beyond my capability..

But I do meet people who are worried of their health or mothers concern of their children's well being. To these people I share whatever knowledge that I have so as to aid them in going through the sick period. I found out that I love to help and I love sharing things especially with mothers and pregnant ladies. I don't know why, it is just a nice feeling to have. Probably because I'm a mother myself and I was a pregnant lady once :p

When we were students, my lecturer kept telling us 'your patients are your textbook, learn from your patients' that is so true! Every time I meet new patients, I learn new things. I really should be thankful to my patients! 

I have also seriously started to take care of my family's health since I finished my housemanship. Probably because now I have more time to do so, and I want to make up for the 2 years that we have lost.. I start consuming health supplement now and my choice is Shaklee. Later I'll share my reason why I do so :) I'll b sharing tips and my personal experience and professional opinions throughout this journey towards a healthier and happier life insyaAllah! Do drop by and leave some words for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment